Texas Pride Impact Funds seeks dynamic, energetic organizers and social change advocates to join - or help form - Regional Leadership Councils (RLC) in cities across Texas.
Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth and Houston have active RLCs and efforts are ongoing to establish additional Councils around the state to expand support of all LGBTQ Texas, wherever they may reside. To become involved, please submit a Volunteer inquiry and we will contact you promptly.
- Assist board chair with building marketing strategies and pushing the process throughout the year
- Bring in new creative ideas to the organization to build a successful program
- Assist board chair with building and executing communication plans throughout the year.
- Assist with new communication technologies and researching the best process for building a stronger image.
- Check website for any incoming comments/suggestions and report back to the board chair
- Assist board chair with research, coordination, and distribution for the grant recipients yearly
- Assist in data collection and maintenance of records
- Assist with researching small LGBTQ organizations (Texas)
- Assist with creating new ideas for future grant programs
- Knowledge of grant-making process
- Knowledge of non-profit fundraising
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of the organization
- Available during evenings and weekends
- Assist Finance Action Group in preparing and documenting annual budget
- Assist Finance Action Group in pledge collection
- Assist Finance Action Group in evaluating policies and procedures
- Assist with building strong board process
- Assist with organizing future board retreats
- Assist with executing events/townhalls/site visits across Texas cities
(includes setup, securing underwriters, RSVP updates, registration)
Please submit your name and a summary of your volunteer interests with a brief background.