OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT
DONOR ADVISED FUNDS
A Donor Advised Fund allows a donor to make a charitable contribution, receive an immediate tax benefit and then recommend grants from the fund over time. A donor-advised fund is like a charitable savings account: a donor contributes to the fund as frequently as they like and then recommends grants when they are ready. Recommended grants must be approved by TPIF. With fiscal supervision and investment management provided by The Dallas Foundation, a minimum of $25,000 is required to establish a donor advised fund with TPIF.
A planned gift to TPIF is a simple yet significant way for you to make a lasting impact after your death. Once you have provided for your loved ones, we can help you structure a planned gift that will satisfy both your philanthropic and tax goals. Let us help you integrate charitable giving with your estate plan.
TPIF ENDOWMENT FUND
The TPIF Endowment Fund will hold its principal in perpetuity and only use investment income from the fund for specific TPIF programs and grants. With a minimum $250,000 donation to the TPIF Endowment, a donor may create a personal legacy knowing their donation will serve LGBTQ Texans in perpetuity.
Legacy Society Members
These individuals and families have included Texas Pride Impact Funds and the agencies we serve in their estate plan or will. Because of their generosity, Texas Pride Impact Funds is positioned to make a considerable future impact on LGBTQ causes and concerns.
- David W. Carlson
- Ron Guillard & Bill Brosius
- Judy Sherman & Cindy Vinzant
- Steve Smith
- Michael Veale
- Shelly Skeen & Cece Cox
TPIF’s Corporate Sponsor Program is designed for businesses and business leaders who share our commitment to the community and support TPIF financially. In return, TPIF provides exposure and connects our Corporate Sponsors with a broad audience of vibrant, informed and appreciative communities in Texas.
Benefits as a $5,000 Dignitary Sponsor include:
- Corporate name & logo featured prominently on one of txpif.org website slider home screens.
- Corporate name & logo displayed at fundraising and donor recognition events.
- Corporate name & logo displayed + podium recognition at Town Halls, community outreach events showcasing the findings of ITNA.
- Corporate name, logo & sponsorship level featured on back cover of ITNA publication and ITNA webpage on txpif.org.
Benefits as a $10,000 Champion Sponsor add the following to the above:
- Featured story about your company and partnership in TPIF’s eNews.
Benefits as a $15,000 Pacesetter Sponsor add the following to the above:
- Name & logo hyper-linked from txpif.org to company’s website
- Listing in TPIF Annual Gratitude Report.
Corporate sponsorship duration is three years from date of commitment.
Questions About Giving?
Please complete the following information and we will contact you shortly to discuss your interest in making a positive Impact on the LGBTQ community in Texas.