As a tax-exempt nonprofit organization, Texas Pride Impact Funds promotes a culture of philanthropy by connecting donors with organizations addressing LGBTQ issues across Texas. TPIF has a number of ways in which you can give to the community - with your current giving or in planning your personal legacy. We welcome a conversation about your ability and thoughts about giving back to the Texas LGBTQ community through TPIF. Contact us at email@example.com
2017 financial priorities are:
- Fundraising for our inaugural year of grants (2018). Through Regional Leadership Teams in Houston, Dallas and Austin and other efforts across the state, TPIF launched a Founding Funders campaign to raise money for inaugural grants informed by our Impact Texas needs assessment.
- Securing operational funds to disseminate the findings from our Impact Texas needs assessment. TPIF will incur expenses in communications, packaging, production and distribution of the needs assessment and other infrastructure expenses.
To join the group of donors who share the philanthropic leadership vision of Texas Pride Impact Funds, participate in our Founding Funders Campaign.
- Funders for LGBTQ Issues
- David W. Carlson & Steve Smith
- Ron Guillard & Bill Brosius
- Michael & Julie Fox
First Hundred Funders
- Steve Atkinson & Ted Kincaid
- Elizabeth Babin & Jeffrey Carlson
- Bruce Chemel
- The Clements Group at Morgan Stanley
- Nora & Mark Cloud
- Julie Coffman
- Cece Cox & Shelly Skeen
- Charlene Dique
- Randall Gentry
- Vance Louis Hines
- Eric Johnson & Dr. Mark Parker
- Michael Kaufman & Durward Watson
First Hundred Funders
- Chris Kouvelis
- Enrique MacGregor & Mark Nierrmann
- Linda G. Moore & Laurie Foley
- Jay W. Oppenheimer
- Cathi Scalise & Denise Costello
- Jessica A. Sheridan & Sallye A. Wilton
- Judy Sherman & Cindy Vinzant
- Vicki Smith
- Michael Veale
- Roberta Villaverde & Melissa Kohn
- Keith & Susan Webster
- Jeff Zimmerman
Ways to Support
While Texas Pride Impact Funds eagerly seeks financial commitments to fully achieve our mission as “the LGBTQ community foundation for the state of Texas,” we prefer not to receive donations that would displace philanthropy you previously intended for an LGBTQ organization in your community. In either case, you can further our effort by sharing this page with other philanthropically-minded friends and inquiring about TPIF volunteer opportunities that are right for you.
FOUNDING FUNDERS CAMPAIGN
Our Founding Funders Campaign is for philanthropic pioneers who believe in the mission and purpose of Texas Pride Impact Funds. Founding Funders are setting an example of practicing philanthropy in support of Texas' LGBTQ community with a financial commitment at the following levels: First Hundred Funders, Major Funders or Impact! Funders as detailed below, with commitment options for up to three years. All donations will be allocated 65% (minimum) for our inaugural TPIF grants and up to 35% for infrastructure expenses.
First Hundred Funders Campaign - $3,000 donation. Pay in full or through recurring payments over a three year period.
IMPACT! Funders Campaign - $10,000 and more. Pay in full or $5,000 now and balance over three years. TPIF will contact you to discuss your preferred payment schedule for the balance of your commitment.
MAJOR Funders Campaign - $5,000 to $9,999. Pay in full or $2,500 now and balance over three years. TPIF will contact you to discuss your preferred payment schedule for the balance of your commitment.
One time gifts at these levels, or any other amount, may be made today on our donation page via the "One-Time Donation" field. Donors will be recognized on our website accordingly.
DONOR ADVISED FUNDS
A Donor Advised Fund allows a donor to make a charitable contribution, receive an immediate tax benefit and then recommend grants from the fund over time. A donor-advised fund is like a charitable savings account: a donor contributes to the fund as frequently as they like and then recommends grants when they are ready. Recommended grants must be approved by TPIF. With fiscal supervision and investment management provided by The Dallas Foundation, a minimum of $25,000 is required to establish a donor advised fund with TPIF.
The TPIF endowment fund will hold its principal in perpetuity and only use investment income from the fund for specific TPIF programs and grants. With a minimum $250,000 donation to the TPIF Endowment, a donor may create a personal legacy knowing their donation will serve LGBTQ Texans in perpetuity.
QUESTIONS ABOUT GIVING?
Please complete the following information and we will contact you shortly to discuss your interest in making a positive Impact on the LGBTQ community in Texas.